Injecting our training footwear design with the dna of our running shoe technology is the innovative gel-quantum 180™ tr model, crafted to surpass the needs of those looking to perform a variety of running and cross-training exercises. The solyte® midsole material accompanies our signature gel® technology for maximum cushioning and protection to outlast even the most enduring workouts on a variety of surfaces. No-sew materials line the uppers forefoot with ideal breath-ability and security to keep the foot stable and balanced during strenuous or rapid movements.
- Ahar: acronym for asics high abrasion rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- Trusstic system: reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- Solyte midsole material: a lighter weight midsole compound than asics’ standard eva and speva. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Rearfoot and forefoot gel cushioning systems: attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement on multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Synthetic leather and mesh upper