The Concept2 Bike Erg gives you a high-quality training option at an affordable price. Suitable for both home and commercial use, Concept2’s indoor exercise bike adds workout variety for general conditioning, high-intensity interval training (HIIT), rehab, warm-up, recovery and more. Easy to use for all types of workouts We’ve used the same flywheel technology as on the Concept2 Indoor Rower and Skier, combined with self-tensioning polygroove belts to give you a wide range of resistance and a smooth, quiet ride on the Bike Erg. Adjusting the damper and your cadence allows you to regulate the intensity of your ride from an easy cruise to the steepest hills. The Bike Erg is designed for athletes of all abilities (inseams lengths of approximately 27″ to 37″). The adjustable handlebars move up/down and fore/aft. Three different handlebar riding positions provide options for comfort and efficiency. A tool-free ratcheting system allows for quick and easy seat height adjustments. Pedals, seat, and handlebars can all be customized with standard bike parts. Assembly takes just 30-45 minutes; everything you need to assemble is included in the package. Finish: Black powder coat frame; gray anodized posts.
- Aluminum 58 lb frame is engineered to be durable for your most powerful sprints, yet easy to move around on its built-in caster wheels; easy to assemble
- Reliable quality is backed by Concept2’s renowned customer support team, a limited 2-year and 5-year
- Clutched flywheel keeps spinning when the pedals stop for easy intervals and rest periods; you can “coast” just as on a real bike; air resistance provides a smooth ride
- Track your progress with real-time reliable data; the PM 5 (included) has a calibration feature for comparable results; connect wirelessly to heart rate belts and apps (not included)
- Easily adjustable seat height and handlebar positions provide a customized fit