The Nike Lunar Fingertrap TR was praised for its aesthetics and durability. Users were pleased that the shoe was great for training and doubled as an everyday walking shoe. On the downside, the width profile was the bane for some testers as it ran too narrow. The shoe also required a break-in period and the sewn-in tongue made it harder to put on the trainer. But overall, the product offered adequate quality for a moderate price.
- Dynamic Fit technology provides a glove-like feel
- Solid rubber outsole for non-marking grip and traction
- Full inner sleeve construction made of lightweight, breathable mesh provides a sock-like fit that hugs the foot, but still allows for easy on and off
- Multidirectional outsole pattern uses delta-shaped nodes for traction
- Deep, wide flex grooves throughout allow the foot to move naturally