Thirty48 compression socks make a great addition to your workout gear for running, cycling, basketball, football and many other sports. The socks provides 20-30mmHg amount of compression to help circulating blood and enhance your performance while working out, also recovery while resting.
- PREVENTS INJURIES & IMPROVES RECOVERY: Lower leg pain and leg cramps are the leading cause of abandoned jogging routines. Compression socks can help prevent shin splints, aching muscles, and post workout soreness. Our compression socks enable more oxygen to reach your muscles which is scientifically proven to improve leg muscle recovery. Some people use our compression socks instead of foam rollers after working out, or in place of compression sleeves during leg exercises and weight lifting.
- NOT JUST FOR ATHLETES: Thirty 48 compression socks will sooth your legs and feet during air travel by improving blood circulation and by preventing blood clots. They are also great during pregnancy, for nurses, or anyone who is on their feet for prolonged periods of time. Additionally, our socks can be used to treat, and to help with symptoms of, varicose veins, metatarsalgia, ankle swelling, deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and other medical conditions.
- BEST COMPRESSION SOCKS: Our premium quality compression socks make a great addition to your workout gear for running, cycling, basketball, football and many other sports that force your blood to pump quickly.
- THIRTY48 IS THE MANUFACTURER – You can buy with confidence knowing that your purchase is directly from THIRTY48 Corp. Our customer service team is available 24/7 and there is no third party department you have to deal with since you are buying direct from Manufacturer. Thirty48 will NOT be responsible for any purchase made from other sellers as they are NOT selling the real Thirty48 Elite Compression Socks.
- Made with 57% nylon, 25% lycra spandex, and 18% nylon. This high quality material blend ensures flexibility and reduces odors. We understand that each foot has its own curves and features. That is why each sock is designed specifically for the right or left foot for optimal fit and comfort. For correct sizing, MEASURE the CIRCUMFERENCE of your CALF [S/M is for a CALF 9-14 inches; L/XL is for a CALF 13-17 inches; XXL for a CALF 16-19 inches]